Who we are
Roaming Wild Campers Pty Limited (hereon referred to as Roaming Wild Campers) is committed to protecting your privacy and giving you a safe online experience. Our website address is: https://roamingwildcampers.com.au.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
Personal identification information such as your Name and email address (if you provide it) and your IP address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback, use our contact or quote forms, or via email.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Get in touch – now or later – to answer your questions or provide you with quote.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on protected database which only we have access to.
When you send us an email– either directly or via a form on our website–we use your email address to respond, and we will store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence. Beyond our initial reply, we will never use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it or sell it to anyone else for such use. Your email will also be used for ongoing progress reports should you entrust Roaming Wild Campers with your conversion.
How long we retain your data
As a customer of Roaming Wild Campers, we will keep your data indefinitely. This is so we have a record of your purchase and for future support or enquiries about your vehicle.
What rights you have over your data
You may request to see the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Roaming Wild Campers only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Roaming Wild Campers in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Roaming Wild Campers, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Roaming Wild Campers employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use Roaming Wild Campers services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical , or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may also remain in our backup systems for a period of time.
Ph: 0492 832 861
Postal: 111 Mount Pleasant Lane, Mudgee, NSW Australia